The AW139 helicopter is the world’s best-selling twin-engine helicopter, recognised as the global benchmark for passenger transportation due to its leading safety features, performance, advanced technology and levels of comfort.
The spacious cabin provides low vibration and noise levels, with large cabin windows offering unobstructed views of the picturesque Isles of Scilly. The ergonomically-designed seats will make your flight as comfortable as possible.
Why a Helicopter?
Beat the crowds with a quick, seamless trip from Penzance direct to the Isles of Scilly all year round. Our aim is to make your journey simpler and your check-in hassle free.
Park your car, or arrive from the train on the electric shuttle-bus, check-in at our new purpose-built facility and enjoy the stress-free process when travelling to Tresco or St Mary’s.
What are the advantages?
- UNIQUE – Enjoy a fun, once-in-a-lifetime helicopter experience showcasing the incredible views of the Isles of Scilly.
- QUICK – Arrive at the Isles of Scilly within 15 minutes – the fastest door-to-door service to Tresco and St Mary’s.
- COMFORTABLE – Fly in style aboard our superior and spacious AW139 helicopter providing advanced seating for optimal enjoyment.
- SAFE – The state-of-the-art, modern AW139 helicopter is the benchmark for offshore operations, exceeding safety standards.
- RELIABLE – The near sea-level heliport location and amazing aircraft performance offer impeccable resilience to a variety of weather conditions, minimising disruptions to your journey.
Climb aboard the helicopter and be prepared to be whisked away to the unique and stunning Isles of Scilly. After boarding the helicopter, you will take off and embark on your 15-minute flight to the islands of Tresco or St Mary’s. Sit back, relax and enjoy the bird’s-eye-view of the extraordinary landscapes and nature.
Share your videos on social media using #penzancehelicopters
Penzance Heliport is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund with a grant of up to £1.9 million. The heliport will improve the resilience and reliability of travel between Penzance and the Isles of Scilly whilst encouraging the use of low carbon transport to promote sustainable regional and local mobility.