Book your flight to the Isles of Scilly
Treat those you love, or yourself, to a Penzance Helicopters’ Gift Card - the perfect present for all occasions.
Book your Flight to the Isles of Scilly with Penzance Helicopters
Getting to the Isles of Scilly with Penzance Helicopters couldn’t be easier…
Fly from Penzance Heliport to either St Mary’s or Tresco, reaching the Isles of Scilly in just 15 minutes – the fastest way to the islands. Flying by helicopter, it’s also the most memorable and unique way to start your holiday.
With excellent road and rail access, improved weather resilience, a 20kg luggage allowance, simple island transfers and mesmerising aerial views, enjoy an easy and unique journey to an island paradise.
You can book now with confidence with our Coronavirus Booking Pledge. If government Coronavirus restrictions prevent you from travelling as booked, you’ll be able to transfer to a future date within the next year for free or choose a full refund. Our Coronavirus Booking Pledge applies right up to the day of travel.
For full details, along with information on our onboard safety measures and latest service updates, please see our Coronavirus Information Hub.
- We offer a large, 20kg luggage allowance. All luggage must be soft holdall style bags, with a maximum size of 70 x 39 x 31cm. Hard cases, bags with rigid frames and bags larger than the permitted size will not be accepted. Your holdall may have wheels and a handle.
- Check-in closes 45 minutes before your flight departs.
- Please be sure to bring photographic identification with you to check-in. Accompanied children under 16 do not need identification.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to our Conditions of Carriage.
Our standard single fares are listed below:
- Standard: from £134.50
- Child (2 – 11): from £110.50
- Infant (under 2 on lap): from £20
Helicopter daytrips to the Isles of Scilly are available from £129 per person return - for full details, please see our Daytrips page.