Throughout the Coronavirus pandemic, we’ve put the health of our passengers, teams and the communities we serve at the forefront of everything we do.
Below you’ll find our latest service status, details of the safety measures we’ve put in place, and our Booking Pledge so you can book ahead with confidence.
Latest Service Status (Updated 23/2/21)
We are delighted to confirm we plan to resume flights to the Isles of Scilly on Monday 12th April 2021.
This date is naturally subject to progress along the government Roadmap, and bookings continue to be protected by our Coronavirus Booking Pledge. We will continue to put the health of our passengers, team and community at the heart of everything we do.
We understand some passengers will be unable to travel due to the ongoing government restrictions outlined on Monday 22nd February. We want to reassure you that, in line with our Coronavirus Booking Pledge, you will be able to transfer your flight to a future date within the next year. If you prefer, you can also choose a full refund.
If you are booked to travel before 12th April: You do not need to do anything at this stage. Our Reservations Team will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your options.
If you are booked to travel on or after 12th April but are unable to travel due to the government restrictions outlined in the Roadmap: Please email us and we will respond as soon as possible.
To assist everybody as quickly as possible, we are dealing with bookings in order of flight date. We would kindly ask that you do not telephone our Reservations team at this time.
A comprehensive set of Frequently Asked Questions regarding the lifting of lockdown is now available on our FAQs page. Please take a look at these, as you may find your question is already answered.
For those looking to make a new booking for flights to the Isles of Scilly, we recommend booking as soon as possible, as we are seeing exceptional demand for flights. New flights continue to be protected by our Coronavirus Booking Pledge.
You can now book flights to Tresco and St Mary’s for 2021.
Our Coronavirus Booking Pledge
In these uncertain times, we want to provide reassurance that your flight to the Isles of Scilly with Penzance Helicopters is flexible.
If government Coronavirus restrictions prevent you from travelling as booked, you’ll be able to transfer to a future date within the next year for free. If you’d prefer, you’ll also be able to choose a full refund. Our Coronavirus Booking Pledge applies right up to the day of travel.
Our standard conditions of carriage still apply for other changes, so we recommend you have comprehensive travel insurance in place.
We hope your plans won’t have to change, but if they do, our Coronavirus Booking Pledge means we’ve got you covered, so you can start planning your Isles of Scilly holiday today.
Travelling with us during the Coronavirus Pandemic
Here’s what to expect during your flight to the Isles of Scilly with us during the Coronavirus pandemic.
We’re continually checking our safety measures against the latest government and industry guidance, so do check back shortly before your flight to see if anything has changed.
• At check-in, you will be asked if you are fit to travel. You must not travel if you or someone you live with has experienced Coronavirus symptoms in the last 14 days, been told to isolate by NHS Test and Trace or should be isolating after entering the UK.
• Face coverings are mandatory throughout your journey unless you are exempt. This must remain in place from entering your departure terminal until you exit the building at your destination. Please remember to bring your face covering; you will be unable to travel without it.
• Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entry to the terminal building and throughout your journey, particularly before boarding the aircraft.
• Maintain social distance from other passengers and team members wherever possible. We’ve made more space in our terminals and introduced screens to keep passengers and our team safe.
• Only passengers travelling will be permitted inside the terminal.
• On boarding the aircraft, we may ask you to sit in a specific seat to enhance distancing between family groups.
• Please nominate one member of your party to reclaim baggage to enable social distancing. Please leave the baggage reclaim area as soon as possible.
• Please be aware that the measures in place may mean your journey takes a little longer than usual, so make sure you leave plenty of time for any connections.
• We maintain records of all passengers and may provide these to NHS Test and Trace on request.